Simulate yourself: A COPD patient in the PSV mode with asynchronies!
By: Marcelo Alcantara, Médico - 04/13/2023 15:30
Take a look at the patient-ventilator asynchrony below:
Do you want to simulate it on your computer?
Just do it step-by-step below:
- Download the attached .xlg file to your computer; it's completely safe.
- Open the XLUNG simulator.
- Upload the file by clicking the "Upload simulation" and selecting it in the right-up corner.
- Play and confirm the operation.
- That's it; you now have a COPD patient being ventilated in the PSV mode with asynchronies to use it as you wish. 😉
To add an answer on this topic and read the replies...
You must have a valid and active xlung subscription
If you are already a subscriber, please Login at the top of the page, or subscribe now