Discussion Forum

We are getting back to a stronger community of mechanical ventilation lovers - the Xlungers!

By: Marcelo Alcantara, Médico - 02/11/2022 08:18

Hi there,

I, Marcelo Alcantara, Xlung idealizer and founder, am writing directly to all our "Xlungers" worldwide.

It is a pleasure to announce that our company Xlung is entering 2022 with more enthusiasm and motivation. 

We gladly embrace the enormous challenge of delivering excellence in MV teaching to all health professionals, students, teachers of Medicine and allied professions, and others interested in the field.

I will personally publish new material in our Premium Forum in mainly four categories of topics:

1-Papers discussion

2-Clinical cases

3-Opportunities for advanced learning: courses, meetings, open lectures, podcasts, apps, and whatever may contribute to improve the learning experience in MV.

4-News and messages from our platform to all Xlungers!

In general, one or two posts per week in maximum in total, so it won't fill up your email box.

I invite you to close contact with our Xlung team and me.

In this post, I share an editorial about the potential lessons we can learn from the COVID-19 Pandemia and how we may use it to be better professional human beings and work in teams and international collaboration!

Holanda MA, Pinheiro BV. COVID-19 pandemic and mechanical ventilation: facing the present, designing the future. J Bras Pneumol. 2020;46(4):e20200282. 

Please, feel free to contact us through our channels any time of the day, any day of the week.

SEE YOU!

Attachments

To add an answer on this topic and read the replies...

You must have a valid and active xlung subscription

If you are already a subscriber, please Login at the top of the page, or subscribe now

Subscribe now